Imagine a cold and windy night, you’re wrapped up in a blanket, sitting on the couch, and your mind drifts to that hot chocolate you used to drink as a kid. Did yours come in a packet with marshmallows, too?
This hot chocolate recipe will be your new go-to recipe that you’ll keep coming back to whether it’s a cold night, a spring morning, or anything in between.
Ready in 10 minutes, Serves 2 people
- 2 cups of hemp milk (or plant milk of your choice)
- 3 dates
- 2 tbsp cacao powder (unsweetened)
- 2 tbsp cacao butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat all of the ingredients in a saucepan on medium heat until all of the ingredients are thoroughly mixed, about 5-7 minutes.
- Pour mixture into blender and blend on high for 1 minute
- Pour into your favorite mugs and enjoy!