We’ve been enjoying this tea before bed as a way to unwind after a long day and relax, plus the turmeric and ginger have the added benefit of being an anti-inflammatory. It’s super easy to make and smells delightful. We recommend grabbing your favorite book and having this tea right by your side as you slowly drift into relaxation.
If you would like to learn more about how to improve your sleep, you can find our blog post HERE.
- 1 cup boiled water
- 1 cup plant milk of choice
- 1/4 inch fresh ginger (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- Bring water to a boil in a sauce pan.
- Add in plant milk, stir, and turn off the heat.
- Add in the remaining ingredients (ginger, turmeric, cinnamon, pepper, and maple syrup)