The Holidays are a beautiful time to gift the people you love including yourself! We curated a list of some of our favorite items that will make perfect gifts this holiday season. All of the gift recommendations are products we own and/ or gifted our loved ones. We don’t get paid to list any of them and don’t use affiliate links in this blog post. And be on the lookout, most of the items are currently on sale!!
1. Give the gift of transformation! You can purchase my 12 week personal one-on-one health & nutrition program for your loved ones. I am running a holiday special for sign-ups until the end of January 2022. Contact me for more information via email@example.com and read more about my program here.
2. Fuji INSTAX Mini: This polaroid camera comes in really cute colors and makes such a great companion when capturing those special moments in life. We own an old old (not so cute looking model) but it proves that these cameras last.
3. The Five Minute Journal is such a great way to start and end your day on a positive note. It helped us a lot on our journey of mindfulness. And it comes with daily inspirational quotes. We love it!
4. The Productivity Planner is by the same company as The Five Minute Journal -Intelligent Change. I started using it 2 years ago and can’t think of a better way to organize and prioritize my daily and weekly tasks! It’s helped me to stay on top of my professional as well as my personal life. Such a game changer.
5. Saje Aroma Om® Essential Oil Diffuser: A diffuser was one of the first home items we bought when we moved into our new apartment. It makes our apartment smell so good and has created such a happy space for us. We use aroma therapy daily. Our go to essential oil is Mountain High by Saje and at night we love Lavender to relax.
6. Saje Accupunture Mat: This is the only item on the list that we don’t own but I’ve been eye balling it for a while and definitely buying it for a family member this year. Gifting is so fun 🙂
7. Hydro Flask: I don’t even know where to start. If you feel like you don’t drink enough water, I highly recommend you get yourself a water bottle of any kind!! Aim for at least 2 liters a day. I love my Hydro Flask because it’s indestructible and it keeps my water cold.
8. Rishi Pumpkin Spice Tea: This is such a great caffeine free alternative to Chai Tea. It tastes so good and we love to add frothed oat milk to make our own version of pumpkin spice latte. We just recently discovered this tea brand at our local grocery store and can’t wait to try some of their loose leaf teas. You can also find it at Whole Foods, Fresh Market & Central Market.
9. Vitamix High Speed Blender: We bought our Vitamix 5 years ago and it’s still as powerful as on day one. Vitamix blenders are amongst the most powerful and durable blenders on the market and they last for years! They are pricey but such an incredible investment for your health. We use it multiple times a day for smoothies, nice cream, soups, sauces, cookies,… you name it. It’s a key component that contributes to our health every day.
10. Nutribullet: If you are not ready to invest in a Vitamix or looking for a more affordable blender to gift this holiday season, you’ll be happy with the Nutribullet. It’s compact but very powerful. It makes beautiful and super smooth smoothies and dressings/sauces but you can’t blend hot food and it’s a little more difficult to make nice creams in a Nutribullet. Nevertheless a great blender for smoothies that we love (we travel with it) and also have gifted to family members before.
11. Cellar Door Candles: Who doesn’t love a good smelling candle?! Especially a candle that is hand poured with love and completely toxin free! I found this company when I was going through some health struggles a few years ago. I was looking to eliminate toxins from my home that could interfere with my hormones. Synthetic fragrance is a big no no for me and you won’t believe how many candles out there use it. So if you’re looking for high quality and clean candles, I found them for you!
12. Fiber Fueled by Will Bulsiewicz, MD, MSCI: This is one of my favorite health and nutrition books I’ve read this year. It gives a really good insight into all the new studies about the connection between diet, disease and the microbiome. Very educational yet easy read. You can read an excerpt here.
13. Travertine Steam Shower Spray: Love love love this spray! It really turns your home into a spa and smells exactly like a luxury spa’s steam room. You spray 2-3 times into the warm steaming shower and it can help you to recover from bad sinuses and colds faster (Eucalyptus). It was our friends’ recommendation and now we are recommending it to you!
14. Settlers of Catan: In our opinion the Best Board Game Ever! This is the perfect family gift for the holidays. We love playing it and sometimes we wish we had roommates since it’s so much fun to play with more people. Depending on how big your group is, there are also extensions available that allow you to play with 4+ people.
15. BODUM Assan Tea Press: Isn’t she such a beauty? She fits 1 liter/34 oz of water and has a stainless steel filter. Easy to hand wash but also dish washer safe.
16. Orgaid Organic Sheet Masks: For him and her -Spencer loves these too 😉 We love a good spa day at home and do facial masks together on a regular basis. We love their Vitamin C & Revitalizing (great to brighten dark spots from the sun) and their Anti-Aging & Moisturizing sheet mask. They carry other clean skin care essentials like serums and cleansers that look very promising but we have yet to try.
17. The Proof Is In The Plants by Simon Hill: This is a legit plant based nutrition bible backed by science. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to Half Cut, a not-for-profit organization that is protecting the Daintree Rainforest from deforestation and rewilding parts of the world that have already experienced deforestation. You can read an excerpt here.
Have a very Merry Christmas!
xx Becci & Spencer
*product photos shown in this blog post are not our own and taken from the brands website or social media account. First photo is by annieemacintosh on Instagram.